Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A sister blog is born, where REAL Conservatives Speak! Check it out.

I have started a new blog -- a place where REAL Conservatives (of ANY political persuasions) Speak!

Please check it out and feel free to contribute as you wish. I will leave the blog for any number of contributors to express their CONSERVATIVE viewpoints WITHOUT fear or favor.

I intend to see that REAL CONSERVATIVES take over the state and country -- CONSERVATIVES comprising of Republicans, Democrats and Independents.

So lets have at it, guys and girls. If you want to contribute to the site, all you have to do is email me (the link is on the website). The qualifications are to be Conservative, have a desire to share and influence Conservative ideas to take root in our society and refrain from overly abusive behavior.

Now check out the site. It is Real Conservatives Speak, and I am still putting the finishing touches on it, so please bear with me!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home