Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Forget Rasmussen Poll, Mitch McConnell's internal Polling Shows Him Leading Bruce Lunsford By Eleven Percentage Points.

I don't know who really believes the Rasmussen Poll (give me SURVEYUSA Poll any day) but it has Bruce Lunsford leading Senator Mitch McConnell by five (5%) percentage points.

If you believe the poll and want to bet on it, I suggest you spend your money instead buying ocean front property in Arkansas from the Clintons and the McDougalls.

Now, the Senator has released his own internal polling which shows him leading Bruce Lunsford by eleven (11%). This polling is more in line with the one released by herald Leader/WKYT, which has the Senator leading by twelve (12%) percentage points.

So what will it be, folks?

Ready to bet?

As for me, I'll read what the SURVEYUSA poll has to say. I bet it will confirm the Senator's own polling numbers.

Update: Rasmussen NOW updates its poll results to show that "Sen. Mitch McConnell may not be quite as vulnerable as a recent, and questionable, public poll suggests."

I told ya.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home