Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Getting older ... and enjoying it.

As I get older, I find that I need less and less sleep to function effectively. So I have this habit of getting to sleep later ... and later in the night, or rather early morning. And so it goes. But the good thing about going to bed so late in the wee hours of the (well past midnight) morning is that you can catch great night shows on t. v. -- plus it is eerily quiet as the kids have being "laid down to sleep" and the prayer has being said "for their souls to keep". So it was with me as I sat back and watched the college football game between Boise State and Oklahoma (I am a BIG college football fan). Great game and one of the GEATEST finishes I have ever witnessed. Boise State pulled out enough trickery to beat Oklahoma. The best trickery? The Statute of Liberty trick play for Boise State's 2 point conversion. You gotta give it to those kids and their coaches.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home