Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Poll results are in, endorsements and predictions will follow later.

The results of the UNSCIENTIFIC poll conducted here which asked voters which parties' candidate for Governor they would vote for are in. The poll shows that 75% plan on voting for a Republican candidate, 18% for Democrat and 5% plan on staying home. Like I said the poll is UNSCIENTIFIC, which may explain the high Republican response, though the end result may be accurate anyway. I shall post another poll matching the candidates, and then another one later matching up the top candidates (winners) for each party. So continue to check back for updated polls.

On another related subject, I have been asked if I will make endorsements in the state races and I am sure I will. I also plan on making predictions about the winners (maybe for the May primaries), but certainly for the General Elections. Last year, when I was writing for Bryan Mill's KYRepublicanvoice, I ACCURATELY predicted Republican victories for 3 offices and identified which ones they would be. I wrote the article entitled "Tick, Tick, Tick" predicting ACCURATELY Fletcher's win. I will hear the clock ticking again in the fall and will call it -- again!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home