Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

GOP holds "STRAW POLL" in Iowa, should anyone else outside of Iowa REALLY care?


Much has been made about the GOP "STRAW POLL" today in Iowa. My question is why should the rest of us non Iowans care -- especially since it's obvious that the candidate who gives away the most FREEBIES usually wins the poll but fades later in the political season (remember Steve Forbes in 2003?), which suggests to me that "money man" Mitt Romney will most likely "rig" it by buying all the "straws" in the poll, but eventually NOT the GOP presidential nomination?

Am I missing something here?

Update: Here are results of the poll, just in case you care, and the poll was bought as expected.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez. If I were a mormon, I guess I wouldn't put out giant family photos like that.

Wives for Willard. LOL!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A constitutionalist whose hero is Abe Lincoln?!? What a contradiction. Maybe you can next try to be an advocate for black equality while you idolize a klan member.....

7:00 AM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Well, it is obvious to me you NEITHER know about the Constitution NOR Abraham Lincoln!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home