Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Movie review: Jason Bourne's Ultimatum.


As I stated earlier, I rarely go to the movie theater. Unlike my better half, who probably should buy stocks of my local movie theater since she attends frequently. In fact the last two movies I saw several months ago were "A perfect stranger" and "Fracture". But yesterday, I took my family to see the Bourne Ultimatum. You see, I am a fan of Jason Bourne (Matt Damon shown on the upper left hand corner) and I could NOT resist the urge to go and see the latest installment of the series (I have seen the others). (NOTE: I may be biased here, but I think Jason Bourne IS our American James Bond).

I must say this movie did NOT disappoint, though I did NOT like all the flashbacks that peppered the movie. While the Ultimatum is a very good movie, I must confess I have a soft spot for the earlier versions (the Bourne Identity and the Bourne Supremacy). But when given the ultimatum to give a grade to the Bourne Ultimatum, I'll give it a B+/A-. I CANNOT wait for the next in the series to come out. Enjoy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home