Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Obama "calls out" Clinton, admits he doesn't have the "wrong kind of experience". I say good for you, Obama;, and, then me and Michelle Obama.




President Clinton says that Obama doesn't have the experience to be President. Continuing, Bill Clinton said: "The same old experience is not relevant. ... And you can have the right kind of experience and the wrong kind of experience,"

By so speaking, Bill Clinton, as is peculiar to him, and to politicians like him, he CONVENIENTLY forgot his own opinion on experience, which he self-righteously expressed when he ran against Bush, sr., and Ross Perot for President:


Reacting to the OBVIOUS hypocrisy (surprise, surprise), Obama responded in kind today by saying: "[Clinton's] exactly right,... [W]hat we need to do is put an end to the wrong kind of experience", and "the nation does not need the kind of experience that tinkers around the edges instead of doing something fundamental about how lobbyists operate in Washington."

Then continuing: "We need the kind of experience that I think I bring to this race, of bringing people together to get things done." Read it here.

Ouch!

I say good for you, Obama. My sentiments, EXACTLY.

On another related matter, after I posted this about Michelle Obama, I received an email from her that made me say, Oh, oh -- it was captioned "Re: Hey" and I thought she was going to give me an ear full. It turned out it was a form letter seeking my contribution.

It made me laugh out LOUD after I read it. Then I figured that, since his campaign STILL hadn't refunded my money from the sold out Lexington event, she can use that money and QUIT asking me for more.

And then I laughed out LOUD some more.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home