Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BILLARY Clinton "Wants To Say A Special Thank You" To You. You Won't Believe How She Wants To Do That. Watch The Video.


Dear ,

You have been such an inspiration to me during this campaign -- your commitment and your boundless enthusiasm made everything we accomplished in the last 17 months possible. So as I continue to make sure your voices are heard, I wanted to say a special thank you for all the hard work you did on my behalf.

Click here to watch my video message to you.

Thank you for everything,





Editor's comment: Ok, ok I'll give you a hint, since you are so impatient. It has to do with her HUGE campaign debt. That's ALL you are getting. You have to follow the link and watch the video!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home