Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

POTUS Barack Obama Won't Pursue Prosecution For Those Who Followed "Torture" Policy, Leaves Option Open For Prosecuting "Torture" Memo Authors. Watch.

Watch the POTUS:




Watch news video:



I can't say that I disagree with POTUS Barack Obama on this stance, even though I understand that the "I did it because my superiors told me to" defense did NOT work in Nuremberg -- I am not suggesting that the "torture" here equates to Nazi atrocities against humanity --, I would accept a South African style "Mandela truth and consequences commission" for the memo authors, rather than outright prosecutions.

That's my view, for what it's worth.

Want more news on subject matter, watch more video below:

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home