Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Another KY Republican gubernatorial poll!

I just received a call from a pollster wanting to know my answers to two questions: 1) if the primary election were held today, who would I choose for Governor amongst our three candidates and undecided; and, 2) what issue is most important to me, health care, education, and two other issues that I can't recall now. I was NOT able to gather who was doing the polling. It will be interesting to know who (is doing the polling), what (entity, assuming it's not a campaign slate, that's doing the survey), when (the results will be made public), and why I was targeted (why me?) Stay tuned.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

I do NOT see what this has to do with the posting!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home