Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Friday, January 04, 2008

Gay rights loom large in New Hampshire affecting how the candidates will place. Check back for my predictions.

The New Hampshire primary is set for next Tuesday, and I expect the issue of gay marriages (or civil unions, if you will) to loom large and help dictate where the candidates will place.

That means BAD news for Mike Huckabee, and GOOD news for John McCain, who I believe will be the winner (expect a barrage of negative ads from Mitt Romney).

The issue should not make much difference for Democrats, who are expected to place near where they placed in Iowa.

Talking about Mitt Romney, the BIG question will be whether he flip flops again, and tries to out liberal the Don of Liberals, Senator Ted Kennedy, in a bid to BUY votes.

Mitt is a Chameleon, you know; he can change colors at will!

Come back as I reveal my WINNING predictions.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home