Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Chuck Hagel pulls political "stunt", Fred Thompson looks to join prez bid.

U. S. Senator Chuck Hagel, Republican of Nebraska and a frequent critic of Iraq war, called a news conference for today. I watched the news conference and it was a downer. Why? Well ... the Senator announced (to my, and others', chagrin) that he will announce his presidential aspirations (drum roll, please) later on this year! I voted for Chuck Hagel when he first ran for the Senate and now with this political "stunt" I have to wonder about him.

On a more positive note, Former U. S. Senator and actor, Fred Thompson, has announced (watch the video) his interest in the presidential bid. Though Rudy is STILL my man, Fred's interest in the race is REAL news I can live with.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home