Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Saturday, September 22, 2007

*** Jena, 6: It appears there's something there after all. The PUKES are involved. ***


My post on the Jena, 6, did not receive any takers. Maybe, it is such that when race is the topic, people clamor up.

As for me, I'll speak on the subject (and will NEVER stop speaking about racial injustices), because it is the ONLY subject I know that PREVENTS our GREAT country from FULLY living up to its creed that "All men are created EQUAL" and from reaching its GREAT potential.

To paraphrase my hero, Abraham Lincoln, how can we not see the hand of God in this (some of the things that are NEGATIVELY affecting our country).

So at first blush, I wasn't sure if there was something there in Jena -- or not, but watching CNN convinces me that there is.

Watch this CNN piece.

The network (CNN) will have a special on Jena at 7:00 p. m. (EST) tonight and I invite you to watch it. It appears the PUKES are involved HEAVILY in events surrounding the little town of Jena. If I can I will post a video of the special, if you are unable to watch it live.

Update: FBI steps in.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osi, I did not have much information on this until yesterday, when I heard a bit of commentary. It definitely seems the local community leaders have been negligent of their various duties and moral obligations for an extended time. The young people on both sides of the sad "racial divide" are the victims of this generational neglect. We need to pray for community healing.

I hope opportunists on both extremes are prevented from fanning the flames. The remarkable thing in this country is the amazing racial progress we've witnessed the past three decades. This and similar scattered incidents around the country work against that record of progress, and some cynical politicians would like nothing better than to profit from division. Things are better overall, but the remaining problems are very real and go very deep.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Notice not one man from Jena offered to be interviewed by CNN? They just sent their meek little wives out to do the snowjob for them.

Sorry, but towns like this deserve the big bomb. I'm not even kidding.

9:28 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Annon. at 9:28: The devil is using them to do the devil's work, so we have to pray for God to grant them salvation BEFORE they go to the PITS.

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought this might interest you:

NBC’s “First Read’ reports that when Thompson was asked Thursday about Louisiana’s “Jena Six” protest of Old South racism on his way into a San Antonio fundraiser, he replied: “I don't know anything about it."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0907/5961.html

8:36 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Thanks, anon. 8:26 PM, but I'll give Fred the benefit of the doubt NOW and assume he is trying to avoid a press with sometimes PREDATORY skills.

I can assure you though, it won't be long before his "I don't knows" and "I don't remembers", etc., will get NO passes from me and many others!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home