Google
 
Web Osi Speaks!

Friday, August 24, 2007

After plea deal, NFL sacks Quarterback Michael Vick -- indefinitely.

After this plea deal was reached in the Michael Vick case, the NFL wasted no time to sack -- and pin the QB down on the ground --, suspending him indefinitely (read excerpts from the NFL Commissioner's letter).

I guess, the NFL's move represents an ominous sign of bad things to come his way (like a lifetime or other lengthy suspension), though I believe a short suspension -- but NOT a ban -- is in order!

Vick will learn his judicial fate when the Judge sentences him soon. I do hope the sentence DOESN'T include jail term, but very long probation, HUGE fine, LONG hours of community service at an animal shelter and many hours of doing public service announcements against ALL forms of abuse (both animal and human) -- and coaching little league football.

What do you think?

Update: Looks like Michael Vick will catch a break with the Falcons!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't disagree with you more. "I DETEST ANY political games aimed at DECEIVING us into buying AMNESTY for him" also. Are you familiar with his brother's story? Sounds like an antisocial family to me. Public service announcements, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Good one. I'm gone from your site forever, but I will remember you.

7:08 PM  
Blogger KYJurisDoctor said...

Good riddance!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home